Tuesday, March 2, 2021

My Favourite Podcasts

Podcasts have become a life-line for me since becoming pregnant and having my son. Throughout this period and especially during three consecutive lockdowns, I've found some wonderful podcasts that I've learnt a lot from. These are just some of them:

  • You Must Remember This- Karina Longworth
  • Dressed: The History of Fashion- iHeartReadio
  • Dress: Fancy- Lucy Clayton & Ben
  • History Gems- Dr Nicola Tallis
  • Fashion Victims- Luke Meagher & Darnell Jamal
  • The Thrive Life Podcast- Meg Johnson
  • History Chicks- History Chicks/ Wondery
  • You and Me Both- Hilary Clinton
  • #Queens- Queens Podcast
  • Vulgar History- Ann Foster
  • In Vogue: The 1990s- Vogue & Conde Nast
  • History Extra Podcast- Immediate Media
  • Queens of England Podcast- James Boulton
  • Your Angry Neighbourhood Feminist- Keegan Winfield and Madigan
  • Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies- Scarlett Curtis
All of these podcasts are available on any platforms where you can listen to podcasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favourite Podcasts

Podcasts have become a life-line for me since becoming pregnant and having my son. Throughout this period and especially during three consec...